If you can’t leave for your trip due to UK law or local law.
- The introduction of a UK regulation that prevents travel abroad.
- Quarantine requirements on arrival at your destination and/or on return to the UK.
- Your destination country restricts travel and is no longer accepting UK citizen.
You are protected if you get Covid
And send us proof of the positive test result impacting your travel.
- If you test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19) just before your departure date and you’re unable to travel, don't worry, you have options!
- You can either choose a new departure date for the same destination or for a new destination with the same trip value.
If you cancel for any reason, we will refund you up to 100% of the tour depending on the timeline.
- If you select the Cancellation Option during the check-out process, you have the security of receiving up to 100% of the amount, in line with the terms and conditions described here.
- The Cancellation Option costs £49.90 and you can add it to your basket at check-out.