if you can’t leave for your trip due to UK law or local law
Book with confidence
If it’s not possible to leave for your trip, no worries! We’ll refund 100% of your reservation.
If you have a trip coming up and it becomes impossible to leave due to rules that prevent access to the country of your trip, we’ll refund you 100%.
- The entry into force of a UK regulation that prevents travelling through the UK.
- Quarantine requirements on arrival and/or on return if you travel between the rest of the UK.
- The entry into force of a UK regulation that prevents travelling abroad for UK citizens (if you travel internationally).
- Your destination country do not accept UK citizen (if you travel internationally)
- Quarantine requirements on arrival and/or on return to the UK that might affect you (if you travel internationally)
Your money protected
what happens if you test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19) before your departure date and you’re unable to travel, you will be money protected. Your deposit will remain attached to your profile and you can use it to book the same tour with a different departure date or a new tour, whenever you're ready.
Cancellation Option Fee
if you cancel for any reason, we will refund you up 100%
If you have selected the Cancellation Option Fee during the check-out process, you have the possibility to receive up to 100% of the amount, according to the terms and conditions described here. The Cancellation Option Fee costs £ 49,90 and you can add it to your basket at check-out.